Name of Property: Frisby Farms 220 - bbf
Location: 50 min. NE of Tulsa, OK, 4.5 m. N of Vinita
Closest Town: Vinita, OK
Access: Gravel county road
Topography: Flat to rolling
Improvements: Log home, 2,400 s.f. shop, cross-fenced
Home Sqft: 3,475
Forage: Bermuda, Fescue, Korean Lespedeza, Clover
Capacity: 75 cows
Water: 6 ponds, auto. waterers, rural water
Wildlife: Ducks, large deer
Utilities: electric, rural water
Development Potential Smaller ranchettes
Jaw-dropping luxury log home situated on prime grassland in the heart of one of Oklahomas most prolific cattle ranching areas. Impeccably maintained forage, freeze-proof waterers, ponds in each pasture, and well-planned cross fencing insure capability for a high stocking rate. Cross-fencing is designed for ease of movement of stock, such that most transitions can be done by a single person. Multi-acre pond provides water fowl hunting access just steps from the house. Owners have harvested numerous trophy deer from the property. 400 commercially producing pecan trees add to the potential agribusiness revenue from the property. 2,400 s.f. shop is insulated and contains an office. Owners will sell less acreage to fit home buyers needs.
Details of the home include:
* Built from lodge pole pine logs shipped from Montana, pre-dried and checked so no shrinkage occurred
* 10 ft. deep covered, wrap around porch on 3 sides
* Granite counter tops in kitchen and all but one bathrooms
* 3 heat pumps, and pellet stove insert in fireplace
* Insulated beyond conventional home standard
* TV/cable ready in all living areas - no wiring needed for expansion
* Entrance from garage to mud room, with access to w/d room and near-by bathroom keeps heavy soiled boots and clothing from entering main living area
84+/- Acre Farm Auction
Sat, February 25, 2017 @ 10 AM
28380 US Rt 511, New London, OH 44851
(Just north of the Ashland County Line on St Rt 511)
Woods ~ Pasture ~ Tillable!!!
This beautiful 84+/- acre farm offers 40+/- tillable acres & the rest in pasture & woods. The farm offers no outbuildings & has 899 feet of frontage on St Rt 511. The property will be offered as one unit & not in parcels. TERMS & CONDITIONS: The real estate is offered subject to confirmation by the sellers. 10% down day of auction & balance within 30 days. Check our website or contact the office for further terms & conditions. For more info call Bill Stepp at 419-281-2122.
Auction Conducted By:
Bill Stepp, CAI/Auctioneer/Broker
135 Union St , Ashland, OH
419-281-2122 or 419-589-2120
10% due day of auction, balance due within 30 days.